OuR cRaZy LiVeS!

OuR cRaZy LiVeS!

Angelina
Jenna
Margarita







Monday, January 31, 2011

Angelina

Hey hey hey!

So these past few days have a been a bit boring and dry. I'm looking forward to beautiful sunshiny weather! I went to the doctor's today so they can check my TSH levels (thyroid) and make sure the dosage I'm on is the right one. I also weighed about ten pounds less than I did the last time I was there a few weeks ago! That was pretty exciting! Tomorrow is one month for me I'm excited to see what I've actually lost! It's going to be great!

Otherwise I've been somewhat emotional these past few days. I'm trying to sort some feelings out and decide what is good and positive in my life and what is bad.

I hate being an emotional eater....its so screwed up.

Oh oh oh! I went to Everything Natural today with mom and got some really awesome stuff! More freeze dried fruit chips and other really awesome health food stuff. I love that store its so awesome!

We're supposed to get some sort of crazy snow and ice storm tonight into tomorrow so we'll see what happens there. I may not be going to school tomorrow!

Leave some love! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment