OuR cRaZy LiVeS!

OuR cRaZy LiVeS!

Angelina
Jenna
Margarita







Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Angelina

Hey guys!!

My first vlog---so weird to talk to yourself!

VLOG #1



So today was sort of a bummer. Its my weigh-in day and there wasn't a very big change. Which you know if you have dieted its all about results, results, RESULTS! It's hard to stay focused when you feel like you're not seeing a change. However, I think I've lost inches which we'll find out on Feb 12th.

I do feel a hell of a lot better regardless! I'm eating more fruits and veggies. I'm learning my portion sizes and how to count my points easier! Weight Watchers is really easy though. If you have an iPhone there is a great App called iWatchr (spelled like that) for $0.99 that tracks your points and has the calculator built into it. Its really convenient considering my phone is attached at the hip at all times! lol

We're not hearing any feedback from you guys. I'm wondering if any of this is motivating you guys to become healthier. The whole reason we started this Blog and YouTube videos is to inspire men and woman as well as support each other through dieting together. We can't be the only three looking to get in shape. Come guys talk to us and lets motivate each other. Summer is coming!

I love you all. I really need to get some school work done! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment