OuR cRaZy LiVeS!

OuR cRaZy LiVeS!

Angelina
Jenna
Margarita







Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jenna

I am so glad I am not on this weight loss, fitness, personal improvement journey alone. Last night, while sipping hot tea (sweetened with Truvia!) with my girls while we brainstormed for our videos and discussed how our diets are going, I was overwhelmed with gratitude--for my life, for my health, for my family and my husband and Keiko, for the abundance of food and the healthy alternatives I have access to, for my job, and for my friends who are so supportive and encouraging and inspire me every day with the changes they have already made in their lives.
Enough with the sappiness!! Sorry about that!
Today is a great day. I have off of work. I just had a delicious breakfast of turkey bacon, a gluten free crepe, and a yogurt. I am off to go try a new dance aerobic DVD. I'll let you know how I like it. :) 
Thanks for reading, guys! 
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment