OuR cRaZy LiVeS!

OuR cRaZy LiVeS!

Angelina
Jenna
Margarita







Thursday, January 20, 2011

Angelina

Whats happening all you sexy people out in Internet land! Today was pretty awesome! This is going to be a very quick update! But I wanted to put one pic up for today! So here we are in all our glory!


We also recorded some random stuff so tomorrow I'll edit it and post it! I would do it right now...and I really want too! But I have school tomorrow and also need to sleep! 


Today I did learn that it is completely possible to go out with friends and eat healthy. We went to TGI Fridays for dinner and I was proud to say that we all did a really good job making great selections! Normally I get a lot of crap---green bean fries....jack daniels bacon cheeseburger and fries...BUT tonight I had three potstickers and the Dragonfire chicken with broccoli. I have to admit is was pretty damn good. Plus I felt empowered about making a good choice as opposed to just giving in! 


What does anyone else do to avoid cravings for delicious, high calorie goodness>? Let me know. I could use the tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment