OuR cRaZy LiVeS!

OuR cRaZy LiVeS!

Angelina
Jenna
Margarita







Friday, January 21, 2011

Jenna

Good morning, everyone!  I hope you all got to check out our very first VIDEO, edited by Ang. She did a great job! I hope you LOVE it! If you missed it in her post, here it is again-->DISNEY PRINCESS OBSESSION?!

It is just a little glimpse of the fun, craziness, and randomness that is to come with us! It is such a coincidence ... but Andy and I actually watched Beauty and the Beast last night! It is one of my favorite movies. It just makes me happy. Belle is one of my favorites, along with Jasmine, of course! I wish loving Disney princesses was more socially acceptable for a 23 year old, because I could dive into the philosophy of Beauty and the Beast that I was thinking about last night, but it might just get weird.

Who is your favorite Disney character?

Well, I am up a little early before work so I can go WORK OUT! It was hard because I am still sore from the last 3 days, but I am determined! Thanks for checking in! Leave some looooooooove!

Jenna

2 comments:

  1. I love this movie!!! This and the Little Mermaid are my faves. :) -Afaye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your video is really upbeat and cute! My favorite scene is at 33--when Jenna flies through like a superhero. Very nice filming/ writing/ casting/ directing/acting, girls!!

    ReplyDelete