OuR cRaZy LiVeS!

OuR cRaZy LiVeS!

Angelina
Jenna
Margarita







Sunday, January 30, 2011

Angelina

Hey hey hey! Alright guys! I know we are slacking a bit but things have been a bit crazy and hectic in all of our lives these past few days. I'm having a hard time finding a good balance between work--school--dieting---exercising--having a social life---and sleeping. I don't sleep anymore!

**BUT**
Good news... the new video is here!! It took a while for me to edit and I'm learning so many new things about the software its really exciting!

JAM Network Episode 1

I hope you guys enjoy the video!

This Tuesday will be one month on my diet and I'm excited! I think that I'm really doing well making this lifestyle change!

I would love to know if anyone else feels motivated!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment