OuR cRaZy LiVeS!

OuR cRaZy LiVeS!

Angelina
Jenna
Margarita







Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Margarita

Hello world!!!!!

So I guess I'll be the first one to post for our readers.... My challenge right now is that I am attempting the Weight Watchers Points Plus program. I love it because I can have all the fruit and veggies I want and it won't cost me any points!!! For all of you who aren't sure about WW I'll just explain it a little bit!

Basically I get an allowance of points based on my current age height amd weight. The points are calculated by the WW system so that I lose weight in a healthy way. I also get an extra weekly allowance of points that I can use sparingly throughout the week or save them for a special treat. So far I enjoy being accountable for the food I am now putting into my mouth and I really hope this works!

So all you out there ask me your questions and send me advice
P.S.
We are taking photos tomorrow and will be uploading new ones soon so keep an eye out! Thanks for reading!!!

<3 margarita

No comments:

Post a Comment