OuR cRaZy LiVeS!

OuR cRaZy LiVeS!

Angelina
Jenna
Margarita







Saturday, January 22, 2011

Angelina



Alright.....I really need to stop being 4'11" and grow already! I can't even reach the second shelf in the cabinets to get a glass down! Maybe I should get leg implants....I would look weird though...I don't know this shortness gets annoying though! I mean I'm 24 and I look 13. Hopefully when I'm thirty I'll look 18 though....

Alright this has no point. Umm if you live in NEPA or PA in general....I'm sick of this snow and single digit weather! I want sunshine! Anyone else ready to be able to walk outside without dressing like an Eskimo?

Anywho I'm really excited to make our first actual video! The Disney Princesses Obsession?! Was me trying to figure out how to use iMovies. Let me just say editing is hard! But I'm learning a lot.
School is in full swing and I have finance and auditing driving me nuts already!

The diet is going awesome. Weight watchers is so easy to do! I've been lacking on the exercise part the past two days BUT I plan on doing my pilots later and maybe a little pussy cat dolls action haha!

Sleepover at jenna's house tomorrow! So excited >.<

Well leave some love!

Oh and leave me random shit to ask my mom. She's dying for me to make her shows! So perhaps I'll have her "fabulous Fridays" out this week! Please the more ridiculous the question the funnier my mom's response will be! I also put a quick video on YouTube of my family at Christmas. We're nuts. It's in the link next to this post!


Love you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment