OuR cRaZy LiVeS!

OuR cRaZy LiVeS!

Angelina
Jenna
Margarita







Thursday, February 3, 2011

Angelina

Hey hey

My lovely people!

I've had a whirl wind of crap this past weekend! So I kinda fell off for a hot minute. HOWEVER I kept on track with weight watchers and didn't stray. I got super depressed and started finding myself sleeping all day or keeping to myself....I don't deal well with my emotions. This is a serious note for all of my friends, family and people I will get to know. DO NOT ever let someone make you feel like crap. That's exactly what happened this past week. I let someone from my past get the best of me...SO with that horrible heartache came a really sweet idea for a video! Its going to take sometime for me to pull off so please please be patient! I promise it will be worth it!

Feb 12. is our measurement and weigh in day! I'm so excited to see how far each of us has gotten!
I've noticed that my eating habits really have changed. I find myself snacking on fruits and veggies instead of crappy processed foods. It's the best thing I have ever done!

I'm really proud of myself and the woman I am transforming into.

Tell me how you guys deal with having your heart broken or with mean bitches?!
What do you do to make yourselves feel better!?

Love you all! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment